Chartered Building Surveyor and CDM Co-ordinator
Co-ordinate (UK) Ltd was formed early in 2007 as a Building Surveying and Construction Safety consultancy.
Its principal, Andrew Simpson BSc MRICS MaPS, is a Chartered Building Surveyor with 21 years post-qualification experience, gained within a major international building consultancy. Andrew has 12 years experience in construction safety and is a Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety for CDM Co-ordination.
Co-ordinate is committed to providing a professional service with a primary focus on quality and reliability, creating lasting business to business relationships.
Our services include:
- Contract Administration and Project Management
- CDM Co-ordination under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- Repair, Maintenance and Refurbishment projects
- Maintenance Management
- Building Surveys
- Defect Diagnosis
- Schedules of Condition
- Measured Surveys
- Emergency response repairs/building recovery
- Construction Health and Safety Auditing
- Accident Investigation
- Health and Safety Policy review and implementation
- General Construction Safety advice
Telephone: 0161 273 1963